So what is an Iron President and why would I want one?
The Iron President is a semester long multifaceted scavenger hunt style competition which will determine the White House’s first Iron President. What benefit is there determining an Iron President? I hear you say. Well, a $500 Bar Tab at the President’s inauguration should be a pretty great reward.
Part One of the list is as follows:
- Coat of arms for the whitehouse (120 points)
- Pizza Box design (50 points)
- make the best chess set (80 points) if it gets used bonus 50 points
- Propaganda poster for the whitehouse (100 points)
- win a connect 4 comp (20 points)
- win an uno comp (20 points)
- best costume for andre (30 points one outfit, 90 points for 2, 130 points for 3, 250pts for a matching 4 part costume)
- best artwork made of bottle caps…bottlecaps to be sourced from the whitehouse (150 pts)
- best 10 second ad for the whitehouse (160 points)
- best cocktail recipe (50 points)
- pizza flavour (50 points)
- whitehouse haiku (30 points)
- best decopage coffee cup (80 points)
- decopage cup in robot theme (100 points)
- decopage cup in dinosaur theme (100 points)
- decopage in theme of your own choice (100 points, best theme bonus 50 points)
- most beautiful chair donated (200 points)
- best home made taxidermy (10 points)
- most inelligent jenga piece graffiti (40 points, 10 points for other funny ones)
- coolest whitehouse mixtape, on an actual tape (80 points), 100 bonus points for recorded straight off the radio
- best model of the whitehouse, (200 points) bonus other points depending on the substance the model is made out of
- Instructions on how to do the whitehouse dance (90 points)
- best photo taken in the whitehouse (40 points per photo)
- best set of playing cards (no porn cards) 30 points, bonus if they are home made (100 points)
So now you’ve seen the list, and you figure, let’s give this a shot. Here’s how to register your team.
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- President’s Name; that’ll be your team name, the president you want to be the Iron President, give them a strong name
- President’s motto
- Team Captain’s email; All communication regarding the competition will be done through this email
- Number of people in the team
Once that’s happened, we’ll register your team and keep you updated with new challenges and tasks as they appear.
Other than that…have a great week, and We look forward to seeing you and you’re president in the whitehouse.
The Returning Officer of the Iron President Competition and Election 2012